ESOL Course from Seetec in Stockport
Seetec are an education training provider based in the Northwest; Manchester and Liverpool. We specialise in Adult Education and Traineeship government funded courses.
Blended Learning ESOL Course in Stockport and Online
We are delivering both Online and a blended offer, running from October 19th up to Christmas. The only commitment for Online learners is to attend a one of assessment which lasts for 2 hours and final assessment in our centre.
Blended Learners, which is recommend to support with learners transition from a period of lockdown, 2 days weekly in a Covid secure setting. We pay for Tram and Bus fares and located opposite St Peter Square Tram stop.
The course is ideally suited as its delivered with a view to moving claimants into paid employment or accessing higher education.
Equipped With English Course (ESOL)
- Boost your confidence in spoken and written English on this FREE Course
- Level 1 & L2 ESOL with basic employability modules (Covering Speaking, Listening, Reading & Writing)
- Interactive activities, group work improving learners self-esteem / Use of touchscreen tablets
- IT elements, digital awareness embracing Digitober
British Values in the Community –
You will learn:
- how to vote in Britain
- what our Government is for
- how we contribute to our government
- what laws we need to follow and why
- how we promote freedom of speech within a certain perimeter
- how cultural values are respected and celebrated
You will learn:
- what job websites are most effective for finding the jobs you want
- how to fill in a job application correctly
- how many interviews are in Britain and how to present yourself during them
- how to create an interview file to ensure you are prepared for interviews
- how to make or adapt a CV ready for work (either paid or voluntary) – you will receive a copy of your CV at the end of the course
- carry out a practice interview to get you used to attending
ESOL Course Details
The course starts on Monday 18th October and lasts for 8 weeks.
There are two Learning Options-
Online- With daily live tutorials, use of our online Learning Platform ‘SOLAR’- Initial Assessment will take place at Spaces Manchester and Final Assessments at end of the course. All learners will be given workbooks for home studies.
Blended Learning- Two days in classroom with a Tutor at Spaces Manchester, the rest of learning done online as above.
To Apply and for more information, contact: