Salary/Rate: £8.75 - £9.50/hour
New Horizons is recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join its Head Office on High Lane, Stockport. New Horizons is a leading Children's Residential Care provider in the North West and currently operates five Residential Children's Homes over Stockport and Greater Manchester. The New Horizons group also has an extensive rental property portfolio. An Administration Assistant is required to help assist in all aspects of company administration at our Head Office. Candidates must possess the following traits:
- Present smartly and professionally at all times.
- Confident and professional phone manner.
- Professional email and letter writing skills.
- Highly proficient in IT, specifically, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be able to work flexibly to suit the needs of the business.
- Be able to cover sickness/annual leave.
- Be able to travel to meetings to act as note taker(a driving licence is essential)
Candidates must hold the following skills:
- A qualification in IT/word processing/computer skills/Administration
- Experience in a previous administration role is desired but not essential as full training will be given.
- A full UK driving licence
- Applicants will be expected to undertake a DBS check
Details of hours of work and pay:
- Full time
- £8.75- £9.50 dependant on experience