Kinetic Recruitment are looking for a team of experienced Administrator for our client based in Reddish. This is an incredibly exciting vacancy with potential for permanent employment in a rapidly growing company on the leading edge of process machinery.
Duties will include:
- Assist managers with general administrative tasks within a manufacturing / engineering company
- Produce correspondence and ensure all documentation is produced / complete
- Liaising with customers with regards to queries and questions
- Ensure all invoicing complete, chased and filed appropriately
- Answering the telephone and ensuring all messages and requests relayed.
- Support with purchasing, ensuring the correct delivery dates and prices received, including setting up new purchasing accounts
- Recording all goods in / out within the business
- Liaising with team members to help with payroll and related timesheets
- Arranging deliveries an ensuring all paperwork completed with logistics partners
- Completing filing and all other general office tasks
- Previous experience as an administrator within the manufacturing sector
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Outlook Excel)
- Knowledge of software packages including Microsoft Office and QuickBooks.
- Excellent communication skills , able to liaise with internal and external staff, customers and suppliers
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be a forward thinker and work on own initiative
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Clear communicator with a good telephone manner.
- Must be quality focussed and conscientious
- Be flexible to the needs of the business
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 17:00pm
- Opportunities for progression / development
- Excellent opportunity to join a very successful and developing company
- Excellent pay rate of £11.29 per hour
- Opportunities for permanent employment
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply online or email your CV to Vicky.email@example.com Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities