Vacancy details for Apprentice Administrator
We have a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to join out busy and dynamic team. You will hold and integral role and will gain a nationally recognised qualification whilst working.
- Answering the telephone and putting calls through to the departments in a professional manner.
- Emailing team members any telephone messages.
- making sure the meeting rooms are tidy for meetings & have hand sanitiser etc in them
- putting boards out in the car park for the meeting
- Following covid guidelines at all times as the client enters the building
- Making client drinks if required
- Answering the back & front doors for clients and deliveries
- Updating the board on staff whereabouts·
- Making sure all supplies are fully stocked tea/coffee/milk etc & letting Manager know if we need anything·
- Making sure hand sanitiser dispensers are full at the back, front entrances and also outside each toilet in the building
- Opening the incoming post
- Scanning all post into the system and making sure this is saved to the correct client
- Emailing any redirections over the clients if they have been sent to us as the registered office
- Distributing the post to the relevant departments
- Logging all outgoing post in the post book
- Franking all outgoing post
- Taking the post each afternoon to the post office
- Scanning any files into the Document Management system
- As you progress other duties will include general typing
Champion Group - Employer
We are a leading accountants for SMEs and Entrepreneurs providing a range of financial and business advice services that enable organisations to grow and create wealth for their owners
- 5 GCSEs Grade C or above (4 to 9) these must include Maths and English
- Communication skills – verbal & written - easy rapport with all team members and clients.
- Computer literate with a good command of Microsoft Office applications – Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Proven achievements and a track record of prioritising/planning tasks and ‘getting things done’.Articulate, well presented and confident in client facing situations, able to build strong working relationships with team and clients.
- Ability to work flexibly, autonomously and under pressure.
- An excellent team player who is inclusive and not afraid to seek advice.
- Able to build effective relationships at all levels.
- Positive attitude and approach to work.
- Committed to getting work done.
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 1 Maths, ICT and English
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID:128382)