£10.11 - £11.12 per hour
Reddish, England, North West
Kinetic Recruitment are looking for a team of experienced Assembly Operatives for our client based in Reddish. This is an incredibly exciting vacancy with potential for permanent employment in a rapidly growing company on the leading edge of process machinery.
Duties will include:
- Completing mechanical assembly of process machinery, following assembly instructions processes and procedures
- Reading and understanding assembly instructions, drawings and manufacturing documentation
- Operating machinery and hand tools
- Completing inspection of the components and completed machines to ensure quality standards and client specifications met
- Working to high standards and KPI's
- Other duties will involve keeping the work space tidy, clean and organised and assisting with preparing machinery for despatch.
- Completing all relevant paperwork ensuring all policies and procedures adhered to
- Be flexible to the business needs and working shifts
- Previous mechanical assembly experience or experience within an assembly role
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Able to read and understand assembly instructions, drawings and manufacturing documentation
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Have manual dexterity, the role includes working with small components
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual handling duties.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Be flexible to the needs of the business
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 17:00pm
- Opportunities for progression / development
- Excellent opportunity to join a very successful and developing company
- Excellent pay rate £10.11 per hour with opportunity of pay increase to £11.12
- Opportunities for permanent employment
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply online or email your CV to Vicky.email@example.com
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
Tel:0161 874 1645