Experienced EPC Support Worker
We now have an exciting opportunity for a small team of dedicated and passionate staff to support a complex patient on our MSU Personality Disorder Ward & a patient on our MSU Female Ward , both patients have a long standing history of Challenging Behaviour that includes Violence and Aggression and Poor Engagement in Activities.
Madison Ward is a 13 bed Medium Secure Male Personality Disorder Ward, Upper West Ward is a 13 bed Medium Secure Female Mental Health Ward . Both wards are supported by a full MDT. We are looking to recruit am experienced team to support a Bespoke Enhanced Package of Care (EPC) Specifically for 2 patients. The aim of the bespoke is provide a unique individualised care package that will enhance the patient's quality of life towards a successful discharge.
We are looking for people who are???.
- Have experience a minimum of 2 years' experience in Acute, Rehabilitation, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities or forensic psychiatry
- Have previous experience in supporting individuals who challenging behaviour that includes violence, aggression and require high levels of support engagement in activities.
- Are able to understand PBS plan working.
- Are confident and able to maintain a consistent approach and re inforce boundaries as part of a PBS plan.
- Staff will be provided with Case Presentation/Regular Supervision, Reflective Practice and relevant training
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals' specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you???
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS - discount savings & "Cycle to Work" scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks