Care Home Business Manager
Borough Care: Care Home Business Manager
Registered Care Home Manager
Salary: 33,378 – 37,527 (depending on experience)
Hours: 39 hours
Fixed Term – Permanent
- Largest provider of dementia care in Stockport
- Dedicated to internal training and supporting careers development
- Innovative, different and forward thinking
- 11 care Homes across Stockport
- Free Bacon sandwiches
- Birthday day off (after 1 year of service)
- 33 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays)
- £250 Refer a friend scheme
We are Borough Care; a not-for-profit Care Home provider that truly believes that every person should be encouraged and supported to live their best life, whatever their age, health or capabilities. Through partnerships, operational and strategic practise we intend to be the market leader, by exploring the use of initiative technology, exceptional training, inventive growth plans and to be an employer of choice.
We are looking to strengthen our team by recruiting a registered Care Home Manager for one of our 11 Homes in Stockport. All our Homes are individual and range from active recovery to dementia specialist and by joining us you will visit and understand each Home as well as sharing best practise with the entire team.
If you are positive, bright and optimistic? If you lead by example? If you are organised? Efficiency Driven and looking to work in a place that rewards these qualities? We want to hear from you!
- Have a good understanding of PCS and create a culture in the Home to use technology to ensure that every resident lives their best life in colour
- Ensure that the home meets regulatory and statutory requirements including fire, health and safety, CCG, Infection control and CQC.
- Have a good understanding of finance and be responsible for understanding the Homes payroll, resident turnover as well as all Home expenditure
- Manage and oversee the recruitment of staff, training, motivation, retention, communication, monitoring appraisal and disciplining as required.
- Facilitate a structured, safe, harmonious and caring environment in the home that fosters the physical and emotional well-being of the residents and staff; emphasis should be placed on teambuilding and individual growth and respect for all.
- Actively market the home and promote a positive personal/professional profile within the local community
- Ensure that the promotion of equality of opportunity and challenging discrimination are central to strategic development, management and its services to residents
As a growing and ambitious company we are looking for a caring and dynamic manager with preferably level 5 in Leadership and Management, we are interested to hear from all applicants who feel that they are ready for this challenge and their reasons why.
Please apply online and follow the application link.
Please ensure you complete the application as soon as possible. Please note closing date for applications: 26th June 2020
All potential employees will be subject to an enhanced DBS and reference checks before start date can be confirmed.
Wednesday, 26th August 2020
£33,378 – £37,527 (depending on experience)
Permanent – Full Time
Head Office, Stockport
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.