Care Mentor - up to £14.00 per hour for the right candidate
* Do you love enabling people?
* Are you ready for a new challenge?
* Would you like to be part of a team that wants to reimagine care?
Older age should not be seen as the end of exploration but the beginning of new adventures. We are wanting to reimagine how care can be and are looking for a Care Mentor to help us achieve this.
You will have strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team of Care Companions while being an excellent communicator and enabler. You will have previous experience of care planning, assessments, risk assessments, reviews and liaising with external professionals to achieve client focused outcomes . A flexible work ethic will be required and having access to a vehicle/holding a clean driving licence is essential.
You will be given individualised training to enable you to carry out your role to the best of your abilities. Finally, you must be passionate about achieving outstanding outcomes for those you work with and proud to make a difference.
Millennium Homecare are part of the Multi Award Winning Millennium Care, family-owned Care Organisation with a difference, Recently named 'Care Employer of the Year', providing expert care across a number of homes.
What we are able to offer
We are passionate about having a strong and dedicated team that will work with us and are proud to be able to offer
* Paid travel time and mileage
* Paid induction programme, ongoing and individualised training that will assist with your personal professional development
* Flexible working hours around your own personal circumstances
* Employee Recognition and Reward Scheme
* Fully funded Employee Assistance Programme
* Uniform provided
* Company funded blue light card