Temporary Catering Assistant
Employment type: Temporary (term time only)
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Stockport Grammar School has a very busy kitchen supplying 1600 meals per day at lunch time. We are looking for a Temporary Catering Assistant to work in the kitchen which supplies 1,600 meals per day at lunch time.
- Assist with the preparation, setting up and serving of meals in line with food hygiene regulations.
- Clean kitchen equipment and dining furniture as required in designated areas.
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulations at all times.
- Provide a customer focused service, which is courteous and responsive and meets the needs of the customers at all times.
- Undertake such duties as may be considered appropriate by the Supervisor in line with the needs of the service.
Effective communication skills, the ability to work as part of a team and an understanding of – and preferably a qualification in – basic food hygiene will allow you to complete the main duties such as assisting with the preparation, setting up and serving of meals, cleaning kitchen equipment and dining furniture and ensuring compliance with food hygiene and Control of Substances Hazardous to Health regulations.
Apply to: Bursar’s Secretary, Stockport Grammar School, Buxton Road, Stockport, Cheshire SK2 7AF or email@example.com