Duties will include;
- From induction throughout the period of the Apprenticeship to adhere to all legislation and regulation that is relevant to the individual and IVS.
- To understand the correct manner to be always adopted when answering inbound and making outbound telephone calls.
- To understand and learn how to deal seamlessly with motor claim repair enquiries and associated issues received from IVS work providers.
- To deploy vehicle repairs to a repairer who are part of the IVS Repair Network
- To ring repairers to progress check all deployed repairs and escalate any examples of noncompliance in accordance with agreed processes.
- To report any new claims (where appropriate) to the claimant’s insurers.
- To be able to deal with or delegate all other enquiries received by IVS.
- To participate and embrace the additional training and development that will be carried out by Damar Training and IVs Ltd.
- Ideally GCSEs in English & Maths.
- Organised and technically sound with experience of Microsoft and perhaps familiar in the use of a hosted internet based telephone system.
- A good listener who is determined to succeed by adopting a positive attitude.
- Finally, in view of the nature of the role a good all round team player will be essential.
- We are a small business and as such we are all dependent on each other. We are looking for someone who is looking for a career not just a
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English and Maths (if required)