Vacancy details for Customer Service Apprenticeship
Specialising in direct marketing for businesses including customer relations and outbound sales, our client is looking for a Customer Service Apprentice to join the team.
For over 10 years our client is consistently developing, and working alongside some of the most well-known blue-chip companies. This role is perfect for anyone who wants to build experience in an office environment. Duties and Responsibilities For this Customer Service Apprentice, you will be asked to:
- Perform call monitoring to review against a set framework.
- Answer phone calls and transfer to the appropriate team when necessary
- Answer any customer queries
- Conduct feedback sessions with a view to updating individuals on their status.
- Compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Help with general admin duties when needed
- Provide trends and actionable data to management.
- Analyses internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Participate in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- GCSE Maths and English A* - C (9 - 4) are required for this position
- Experience in a customer service or quality review and feedback roles will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Can see issues and have the confidence to either fix or pass on to the appropriate person(s)
- IT literate - Microsoft Office and can pick up on how to use systems easily
- Organisation and time management
- High level of accuracy
- Confident on the phone
- Personable, friendly and optimistic
- A great team player
- Able to work well independently
- Always coming to work with a 'can do' attitude
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completion the Customer Service Apprenticeship, a full-time position may be offered.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID:127484)