Vacancy details for Customer Service Representative Apprentice
We are looking for someone to deliver the highest level of customer service in welcoming our learners and clients and facilitate the smooth day to day running of the academy.
- The successful person will be excellent at delivering customer service, organised, a good communicator and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Meeting and greeting clients, learners and employers
- Maintaining a clean and inviting reception area and overall professional academy.
- Creating and pro-actively monitoring client appointments - by telephone, in person and online
- Answering telephone quickly, warmly and efficiently and signposting to relevant areas of the business
- Welcoming all academy visitors professionally.
- Use of Salon Booking system
- Social Media Activity
- Supporting the recruitment of individuals to Evolve Academy programmes
- Attendance Registers for learners
- Updating systems, spreadsheets to ensure smooth day to day operation of Academy
- Managing incoming and outgoing Post
- Cashing up and completing necessary administration procedures
Evolve Academy - Employer
Evolve Academy are a leading and innovative training provider of hairdressing and barbering programs operating across Greater Manchester. An exciting opportunity for the right individual to join the team as our front of house coordinator in our brand-new City Centre Academy.
- A minimum of 5 x GCSEs at A*-C/ 9-4 including maths and English (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy including Microsoft office, power-point, email, databases and spreadsheets
- Customer service or retail experience
- Smart and professional appearance
- Flexible approach to working hours including some possible late nights.
- Operating salon appointment and point-of-sale software (training provided)
- Excellent communicator
- Organised and thrive off providing exceptional customer services to clients, customers, partners and staff.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join this exciting and innovative training provider.
Customer Service Practitioner which included:
Level 2 Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT (if required)
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID:126905)