We have an exciting opportunity for a Front of House Team Leader to join us at our flagship dealership in Stockport
Key purpose of this role is to deliver excellence always and support the Front of House Manager in enforcing excellence through-out the host team. To supervise the host team and ensure a high level of customer service is always delivered.
• Ensure that all front of house team members display the highest standard around customer service and delivers excellence at all times
• Be responsible for ensuring all areas of the front of house department are covered effectively at all time.
• Ensure that team members are always productive
• Be required to always display an exceptionally high standard around personal presentation and uniform standards. Leading by example so this can be implemented across the team
• Take ownership of overseeing day to day department operations
• Compile daily rotas and oversee thorough-out each day, ensuring rotas run smoothly and are adhered to by all hosts
• Set clear goals and delegate task to host team
• Create a healthy motivating work environment and atmosphere
• Ensure that all customer areas are well-presented, in accordance with brand
• Ensure that all team members carry out good housekeeping standards across all 3 floors and back areas
• Be required to coach team members so they are successful in their roles
•Make decisions that have a positive impact on the department
• Have the ability to work under pressure
• Always lead by example
• Keep front of house manager updated on team/department performance
• Manage daily team meetings in front of house managers absence
Being a front of house leader means you must be prepared to protect the LSH reputation from the front line, you must supervise the front of house team at all times to ensure they work to the best of their capabilities.
The key to your success is being consistently engaging with the brand vision.
Staff Car Scheme
Competitive Pension Scheme
Perk Box Membership
Eye care Vouchers
Employee Assistance Programme
LSH Auto is proud to be part of a respected and world-renowned premium car dealership that dates back over 45 years. LSH International operates over 143 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in markets across the globe in diverse countries such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and most recently in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our UK dealerships of high-end automobiles operates under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited and is made up of immaculate dealerships located across Birmingham and Manchester. Dealership sites include Birmingham Central, Erdington, Macclesfield, Solihull, Stockport, Manchester Central, Tamworth and Whitefield.
Based in two of the largest cities in the UK, LSH Auto is easily commutable offering a great line-up of new and approved used Mercedes-Benz and smart car models.