Great opportunity to join a very well established and successful Manufacturing company. Due to expansion they are recruiting for an Installation Assistant to join the business. You will be given support and encouragement and there is opportunity for progression.
The main duties for the role of Installation Assistant include:
* Assisting in the preparatory work and installation of a range of access products
* Assisting in installation of domestic floor lifts, steplifts, wheelchair platform stairlifts
* Assisting in service and repair work to the above range of products
* Maintaining cleanliness of the company vehicle
* Compliance with Health & Safety standards
The role of Installation Assistant is varied and you will work alongside a colleague each day. As you will be travelling to various locations you must have a clean Driving Licence and there will be some overnight stays. A current CSCS card is desirable but no essential.
The Suitable Candidate:
* Ability to use Power and Hand tools
* Enjoy travelling across the UK
* Enjoys a "hands on" role and comfortable meeting people in different environments
* Friendly and outgoing
* Hard working and reliable - some early starts!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful business and benefits include: 23 days holidays, company pension, 39 hour working week, plus overtime at time and a half