Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support; answering support queries from clients via multiple channels including phone, email, live chat or support portal.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- Be proactive when dealing with clients issues
- Keep the client up to speed on progress with regular feedback on tickets
- To log all tickets accurately and in detail
- Improve the knowledge of clients of the use of Connex systems by providing training and advice
- Transfer more complex issues to Second Line Support when needed
A Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade A - C (9 - 4) including English and Maths are required. A - Levels A - C would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Basic understanding of PC hardware and headset set-up and configuration
- Basic understanding of networking, ip addressing and vpns
- Have a technological mindset
- Great time management and organisation
- Customer service skills will be advantageous
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software would be beneficial
The right candidate will work towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification. After completion of the IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship, a full time position may be offered.
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.