Key Worker - Stockport
Greater Manchester — Full Time / Permanent
This role could suit those with a customer service, recruitment or sales background.
The Keyworker will actively engage with individual participants, ensuring that through the delivery of a multi-channel, multi-agency and multi-place service delivery model, the participant is enabled and empowered to successfully complete their personal journey into, and progression within the working environment.
- Named single point of contact for coordinating and sequencing services on behalf of their individual participants.
- Working with participants to progress them on their journey towards employment and overcoming their work, skills health and personal circumstances barriers to ultimately support participants into sustainable work.
- Build strong and positive relationships with participants, enabling them to make well informed choices and appropriately diagnose their areas of support, leading to the joint development of an action plan of support intervention
- Utilisation of a multi-channel platform where, through a range of digital, video and telephony capability, participants are provided with the flexibility to decide how, when and the frequency with which they engage.
- Utilising IngeusHub as a single point of digital access for all participants
- Responsible for making the right connections with local services, through a multi-agency approach, (supported by the Partnership & integration Manager and any relevant Keyworkers with Special Interest) to coordinate a focused package of support for each participant.
- Working from local hubs, and “pop-up offices” in their community or alongside integrated services (e.g. housing, health and primary care centres) in order to increase service accessibility.
- Working within and case conferencing with the Personal Support Team (PSTs) dedicated to each participant.
09 Apr 2021