Website Kingfisher Day Nursery
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
Kingfisher Nursery Didsbury WANTS you!
Level 3 Nursery Nurse with experience of working with in a nursery setting and experience with Babies would be preferred.
- You will be responsible for a key group of children, planning activities and observing them to ensure that they are happy, stimulated, encouraged and supported to reach their full potential.
- You will have experience of building strong relationships with parents.
- You will need to keep all development records up to date for your children and meet all the Ofsted requirements.
- You will need to ensure that the environment meets all health and safety requirements.
- You will be able to support your team to ensure that you all follow all the policies and procedures to ensure our children are safeguarded at all times.
Job Type / Category
Kingfisher Nursery Didsbury are looking to recruit a passionate qualified
Level 3 or higher, Early Years Nursery Nurse.
We are an enthusiastic team who Ofsted rated Outstanding for the personal development, behaviour and welfare of our children. Our passion is to offer each child the very best start in life, within a loving, nurturing, safe and stimulating environment.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
To be a Nursery Nurse and part of our family, we would like you to have:
- Minimum Level 3 Early Years Childcare qualification
- Experience of working with a key group
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of child protection and safe guarding procedures
- Experience of the EYFS and using it within a nursery setting
- Enthusiastic, passionate and full of ideas to encourage learning and development
Nursery Nurse/ Early Years Practitioner Benefits
You’ll receive a competitive salary & benefits package including:
- Excellent rates of pay based on experience, age and qualification
- Being part of an award-winning team
- 20 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holiday
- Healthcare and Pension benefits on top of salary.
- Internal Promotion opportunities
- Free DBS
- Extensive Support for Higher Level qualifications
- Free access to childcare relevant online training site Noodle Now.
- Safeguarding, First Aid and Food Hygiene Training
- New uniform provided
- Two days onsite training during inset days
- Sponsored external courses and qualifications through Quality For Early Years
- Team building events throughout the year
- Social functions Summer and Christmas.
- A strong curriculum-planning program based on the latest EYFS initiatives and endless resources to aid creative implementation.
- Opportunity to work 4 day weeks.
The role of a Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner involves working with children and is therefore exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. You are therefore required to declare any convictions or cautions that you may have, including those that would otherwise be regarded as ‘spent’ under this Act. All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. This can be discussed with the employer if successful at the interview process.
Job Type: Full-time
Or you can email a copy of your CV to email@example.com