Mechanical Assembly Operative
£9.58 - £10.76 per hour
Cheadle, England, North West
Kinetic Recruitment are looking to recruit Experienced Mechanical Assembly Operators for a world leader in engine boosting systems.
Duties will include:
- Working within different work stations within the manufacturing department.
- Dis-Assembly of different sized turbo chargers, performing quality checks to ensure the turbo charger meets the job specification.
- Working to high specifications
- Calibrating using pressure and vacuum settings
- Understanding different processes within the factory
- Have an understanding of maintenance of tooling and processes.
- Understanding the HSE guidelines and PPE equipment
- Operating flow and auto calibration benches
- Maintaining and keeping a clean working environment
- Working shifts being flexible to the business needs
- Working within teams but have own targets to be reached
- Accurate recording of data working and accurate scrap rates, failure and outputs
- Previous mechanical assembly experience
- Good computer skills.
- Health & safety conscious.
- Physically fit and able to carry out heavy manual duties.
- Good communication skills.
In return for working you will receive the following
- The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am - 4.30pm & Friday 8am - 1pm standard hours whilst training and then will go onto a rotating shift pattern 6am 2.00pm
- 1pm finish on a Friday 2pm - 10.00pm Friday 1pm to 8pm.
- There may be an opportunity to work nights 10.00pm - 6am Monday - Thursday and Friday 8pm to 1am should the business required.
- You must be flexible to work shifts.
- £9.58 per hour Days and £11.98 Early Shift £12.21 Late Shift and £12.74 Night Shift Overtime T ½ weekday & Saturday & Double time on Sunday & Bank Holidays
A fantastic opportunity to work for a work leader in engine boosting systems
Free Parking Uniform provided
**** Kinetic is an Employee Owned Company with over 35 years' experience delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic treats all applicants confidentially and we review all submissions. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted. If you feel you have the relevant skills, please click APPLY now and attach your most up to date CV.
Tel:0161 874 1645