Vacancy details for New Enquiries Assistant (Customer Service Apprentice)
Are you looking for a position working in a growing, dynamic and Award Winning Personal Injury practice based in Manchester? Are you confident, determined, enthusiastic and possess a positive outlook? If so, please read on…
We are currently looking for a New Enquiries Specialist to working in our New Enquiries Team. Predominantly, you will be the initial face of our company and providing the onboarding service to our clients.
1. Working within the New Enquiries Team assisting in all aspects of new enquiries.
2. The role will involve completion of all necessary paperwork and sending to agents to ensure appointments are honored.
3. Inputting all details into our case management system.
4. Sending and receiving relevant emails on a daily basis.
5. Dealing with incoming correspondence received from new clients and ensuring it is recorded accurately and passed to the member of NET allocated to.
6. Chasing file of papers from previous solicitors.
7. Creating paper files along with other administration duties, such as typing, filing and photocopying.
8. Assist the Operations Manager with the preparation of documents and reports.
9. You will be providing support to the Solicitors e.g copying Court bundles.
10. Gain a good understanding of the other areas in support to help out as required. This will include outgoing post, incoming post, scanning although this will not be a main duty of the role.
Aequitas Legal Solicitors Limited - Employer
Manchester based personal injury solicitors, focused on providing a reliable, accessible and friendly legal service.
GCSEs in Maths and English at grade C/4 and above.
Ideally, you’ll have:
The successful candidate must fit the core values of the business:
There is lots of potential to progress within this growing business. This will be discussed upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
For more information about this vacancy please contact Damar Training 0161 480 8171 (Ref ID:133520)