Night Care Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a caring and motivated Night Care Assistant to join our dynamic team at Bruce Lodge in Offerton. Salary: £9.00 per hour
Working as part of the Night Care team within Borough Care, you will become a permanent Night Care Assistant.
- high quality care to residents ensuring that you cater for their specific and individual needs
- A sound understanding of the challenges that people face when living with dementia.
- Cleaning duties will need to completed, along with contributing towards laundry services.
- Assist residents who cannot move independently
It is desirable although not essential as training will be given for candidates to have and understanding or knowledge of dementia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy but rewarding environment. You will possess a friendly, patient and caring approach and have the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.
Benefits to working for Borough Care:
- * £200 recruit a friend benefit, paid in the month the new employee starts.
* Free Bacon/sausage/vegetarian barms every Friday.
* Employee Assistance program that supports on all aspects of your lifestyle including counselling if required.
* 28 days holiday (additional day holiday given after 1 years service)
* Long term sick payments
* Access to financial support and guidance through Neyber.
* 4% contributory pension
* Staff Forum.
* Ask the CEO roadshows.
* Annual staff conferences and awards.
* Recognition month.
* MY Hub: access to discounts in the local area and a chance to earn as you spend.
* On-going support and training for national recognised qualifications.
* Exceptional induction.
* Internal promotions/transfers.
* State of the art T&A system.
* Cloud based self-service to personal information and payslips.
* Every employee gets their own email and access to the Office 365 suite.
* Paid for additional training/meetings held outside of work hours.
* Bonus paid for any overtime shifts worked.
* My Learning Cloud: to ensure that your regulatory training is up to date at all times.
* Free uniforms
* Access to Simply Health cash plan
* Access to emergency company loans (conditions apply)
* Free membership to the credit union
* BCL is partnered with Care Workers Charity
* Staff food vending machines
* Our amazing residents.
When you care, every day makes a difference.
For more information, visit Borough Care’s website – https://www.boroughcare.org.uk/work-with-us/?jobID=103552
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.