PARTS SUPERVISOR – STOCKPORT
LSH Auto is proud to be part of a respected and world-renowned premium car dealership that dates back over 45 years. LSH International operates over 143 Mercedes-Benz dealerships in markets across the globe in diverse countries such as China, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam, Cambodia and most recently in Germany and the United Kingdom.
Our UK dealerships of high-end automobiles operates under our corporate business LSH Auto UK Limited and is made up of immaculate dealerships located across Birmingham and Manchester. Dealership sites include Birmingham Central, Erdington, Macclesfield, Solihull, Stockport, Manchester Central, Tamworth and Whitefield.
Based in two of the largest cities in the UK, LSH Auto is easily commutable offering a great line-up of new and approved used Mercedes-Benz and smart car models.
We require a of the highest calibre to join our team at our Mercedes Benz Dealership in Stockport. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful business and build your career with a company where strong principles of colleagues, customers, sustainability and community focus are built into our vision.
This is an exciting role working 45 hours a week
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the parts performance of the site and for delivery of the business plan including controlling cost management for the department.
- Preparing and keeping under tight control department reports including stock control (negative, non-stock, parts status), parts procurement and special order parts.
- Maintain a display of goods in parts and sales areas. Accessories are to be displayed to a high standard and priced showing promotion of goods. To have a marketing plan in place for the retail side of the business involving promotion of goods, sales targets, forecast of sales and direct profit.
- Performance analysis to identify areas of weakness and appropriate marketing activity.
- Developing measures for ensuring and increasing customer satisfaction and maximising conversion of customer opportunity.
- To supply the service department with outstanding levels of service including team working, pre-picking and supporting both the sales and service department with technical product queries.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a technical environment
- Parts and service experience within a franchised motor trade environment.
- IT literate.
- Full and clean driving licence.
- People management particularly in terms of achievement through teams. Leadership style should be highly visible and hands on.
- Enthusiasm to deliver the Mercedes-Benz experience and continuously improve product knowledge of self and others.
- Desire to achieve the highest standard of personalised customer care commensurate with the Mercedes-Benz brand.
Are you interesting in joining a fun loving, passionate and spirited team and you feel up to the challenge, and have the relevant experience we are looking for APPLY TODAY!