Duties and Responsibilities
Typical responsibilities for a Recruitment Admin Apprentice are:
- Identifying, qualifying and securing client recruitment opportunities in line with corporate and personal goals
- Identifying, assessing and placing suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with corporate and personal goals
- Uploading jobs to online boards and sites to attract candidates
- Replying to emails and messages in a timely manner and transferring these messages to the appropriate person or team
- Developing and manage client / candidate relationships to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and quality standards
- Meeting all procedures and carrying out relevant processes to ensure industry codes of ethics and relevant legislation are adhered to
Qualifications RequiredA minimum of 5 GCSEs A - C (9 - 4) including Maths and English are required to apply for this role.
- IT literate - Microsoft Office packages
- Strong administrative capabilities
- High levels of attention to detail
- Previous sales or related experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Confident and professional on the phone
For the right candidates, a full time permanent role may be available upon completion of the Business Administration Apprenticeship, which is a highly recognised and transferable qualification.
Our training provider is one of the leading Business Administration training providers in the North West. Who will come to the workplace and work with you on a one - to - one basis to help you towards completing you level 3 advanced business administration qualification.