Sales and Operations Manager
£ 30000 - £ 35000 / Year
HR, Sales and Management - Operations Management
Sales and Retail
Well established and successful company in Stockport looking for an experienced Sales and Operations Manager to join their team.
This is a 1 year contracted position, with the possibility of becoming permanent after the first year.
Salary is £30,000-£35,000 plus bonus, depending on experience.
Responsible for making sure our clients receive 1st class service while helping us achieve our goal of being the number one rehire company in the country. This will be achieved by managing the teams based on our company values of integrity, innovation, collaboration, aspiration and appreciation. The role requires that all company processes are both understood and followed to be able to maximise the performance of both sales and support team's.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 3+ years of managerial experience
- Understanding of B2B
- Client retention experience
- Customer service experience
- Manage and support the day-to-day operations of the sales & support teams
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Setting relevant objectives and monitoring performance
- Support the development of new sales strategies and identify sales opportunities to the senior management team
- Working with team leaders and other managers to ensure that we maintain the highest of standards
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Providing an escalation point for complaints or general service issues.
- Responsible for performance management of the teams through data analysis, discover areas for improvements and identify training needs to support the development of the team.
- Ensure team compliance with company policies and procedures
- Work closely with all members of the team ensuring all targets and team performances/expectations are achieved
- Able to coach, motivate teams to encourage a culture of success.
- Responsible for making sure our customers receive 1st class service promoting a business retentive model.
- Support back-office in providing aftersales support and customer care
- Various standard and ad-hoc reporting, including KPI's etc
- Responsible for recruitment
Desired Personal Attributes
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic even under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good arithmetic skills
- Computer literate with strong Excel and Outlook skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.