Vacancy details for Software Development apprenticeship
A well established digital agency who specialise in online paid advertising, is currently looking to hire a software developer apprentice to join their growing team.
In this role, you will be helping with creating word press websites. You will also be involved with some content writing for the website. Some skills within adobe programmes and Graphic design skills would also be advantageous.
As this is primarily a software development role you will have some prior experience of using the following:
Other duties of the software apprentice will also include:
- Review the current systems
- Maintain and test software systems
- Be involved in Web and Software developing
- Minimum of 5 GSCEs Grade 9 – 4 including English and Maths
- 3 AS/ A levels or BTEC course which is IT related.
- A basic understanding of WordPress
- A basic understanding of some code such as HTML or CMS
- Good competency with Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word and Excel
- Experience in website navigation
- Good written/email communication.
- Strong English and Maths Skills
- Good attention to detail and desire to achieve a high degree of accuracy
- Well organised and able to cope with changing priorities
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
Upon completion of a this apprenticeship, the skills in which you learn are incredibly transferable and can lead to jobs such as:
- Web Developer
- Application Developer
- Mobile App Developer
- Games Developer
- Software Developer
95% of companies do also take on their apprentices upon completion of the qualification.
Our Microsoft partnered training provider, delivers a high quality of training through Skype calls and one-to-one sessions within the workplace.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships 0161 464 4805 (Ref ID:119534) or click here to view the full job details and apply online.