We are looking for a confident Care & Support Worker with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You'll be working 42 hours a week days and nights shifts , making a positive difference to the lives of the people in our care at Broughton Lodge.
This is a specialist residential service for adults with autism and a learning disability who may present with behaviours that challenge.
At Cygnet, we support our people to grow their careers, gain new skills and keep stepping up.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others - every day.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals' specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you???
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & "Cycle to Work" scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people's lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
- experience working with learning disability, autism, cares settings, (preferred not essential as e provide training)
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you'll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.