Retail Vacancies Available across Stockport and surrounding areas
Please apply directly and contact the employers listed below:
NEXT – Summer Support Team, Temporary | Ashton-under-Lyne
HELPERS NEEDED FOR THE SUMMER SEASON! Typically 2 weeks up to 8 week’s work, likely to include working Thursday 2nd July 2020
About the Role
First and foremost the priority in our stores is the safety of our team and our customers. All team members must work safely, according to our guidelines, at all times
As a Summer Support Team member, you will:
Work on the salesfloor, in the stockroom, or both
Offer friendly service to all of our customers
Help get stock to the salesfloor beautifully presentedand ready to be snapped up by our customers
Keep the salesfloors looking fantastic and easy to shop from
TESCO – Customer Assistant, Altrincham | Part-time 16 hours per week
You will be responsible for
- Serving customers on our checkouts ensuring they receive an easy, seamless personalised experience
- Delivering department routines
- Manually condensing stock and handling products with care to maintain product quality
- Championing the reduction of food waste
- Following company policies and adhering to health and safety guidelines
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service
- Replenishing products within my store
- At times you may be required to accept deliveries into the store
FOOT LOCKER – Stock Associate, Manchester | Part-time hours
- Supports sales associates in maximizing the shopping experience for customers
- Assist in processing all inventory movements between store and distribution
- Maintains a clean, organized and efficient stockroom while adhering to company standards and safety requirements
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate stock levels and ensuring sizes and styles are represented
- Prepares merchandise to go out onto the sales floor, including display shoes
- 6 – 9 months of retail experience
- Exude a friendly and positive demeanor at all times
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Highly organized and efficient
- Ability to kneel, stoop, climb ladders, use stairs, reach, pull and lift weights of usually 5-30 pounds.
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
MORRISONS – Customer Assistant, Stockport | Part-time 10-16 hours per week
We’re interested in hard working people, who can work flexibly as part of a team, to deliver great customer service every time. Although retail experience is desirable, it’s not essential as we’ll make sure you know everything you need to do a great job.
You’ll be part of a highly energised team who work hard and get the job done. Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
There are a variety of shift patterns available. We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to work some evenings and weekends.
Retail (Stores) Hourly Paid
Competitive salary, plus excellent benefits
Part Time – 10 to 16 hours per week Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.