Kinetic Recruitment are looking for a team of experienced Warehouse / Stores Operatives for our client based in Reddish. This is an incredibly exciting vacancy with potential for permanent employment in a rapidly growing company on the leading edge of process machinery.
Duties will include:
- Working in a busy manufacturing environment
- Preparing goods for despatch
- Ensuring components and raw materials prepared and ready for the operatives
- Checking all products that come into the building, logging and putting items away in relevant locations
- Liaising with couriers/ logistics to ensure all product booked in and ready for despatch, ensuring all paperwork completed
- Stock maintenance.
- Booking stock into the system
- Packing goods to client specifications
- Operation of a Fork lift Truck, if hold relevant licenses
- Maintenance and upkeep of the warehouse
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse environment -essential
- Forklift Truck license - desired not essential
- Ability to be able to liaise with couriers and suppliers where applicable
- Physically fit and able to carry out manual handling duties.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
- Be flexible to the needs of the business
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 17:00pm
- Opportunities for progression / development
- Excellent opportunity to join a very successful and developing company
- Excellent pay rate £10.11 per hour with opportunity of pay increase to £11.12
- Opportunities for permanent employment
If you are interested in this role, please do not hesitate to apply online or email your CV to Vicky.firstname.lastname@example.org Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
Tel:0161 874 1645