Princes Trust Courses starting in November and December in Manchester
The Princes Trust are currently offering a range of online courses in November and December in Greater Manchester.
Where courses are delivered in-person, there are a range of measures in place to ensure the safety of young people and staff taking part.
This month they’ll be running the following courses. Click on the course titles below to jump to more information:
- Get Started with Digital Skills with Ada
- Explore Tenancy
- Future Leaders Online
- How to Hack an Interview and Get a Job
- Get into Data Engineering with Generation
- Get Started in Creative Media with The Reporters’ Academy
- Get Started with Content Creation with DEVA/hack
- Explore Wellbeing
Young people will need a computer or smartphone and access to the internet to take part in our online courses.
Get Hired Job Board
We’re taking a different approach to the recruitment process with our new Get Hired jobs board. Young People can search for jobs that match their personal values and find companies that share their passions, then apply without the need for a CV.