STOCKPORT JOBS MATCH: TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES
1. The following terms and conditions apply to your use of the Stockport Jobs Match Website (the “Jobs Website”) provided by Grassroots Recruitment Limited (“Grassroots” or “we” or “us”):
a. the general terms and conditions of the Stockport Jobs Match website (www.stockport-jobsmatch.co.uk) which are available at: https://www.stockport-jobsmatch.co.uk/termsofservice;
3. By using the Stockport Jobs Match Website you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. These terms and conditions govern your agreement with us for your use of the following services on the Jobs Website
a. the CV Database Service;
b. the Job Application Service;
c. the Jobs Match Service; and
d. the Jobs by Email Service known as Job Alert Service;
each as defined below. The CV Database Service, the Job Application Service, the Jobs Match Service and the Job Alert Service shall each be a Service and collectively known as the “Services”. These terms shall apply to all of the Services except for where they are expressly stated to apply to one Service only.
5. The CV Database Service is the service provided by us which allows recruiters and employers to view, search and access CVs of candidates held on the Stockport Jobs Match’s Candidate database via the Stockport Jobs Match Website.
Candidates can add their CV to the searchable CV Database (“Stockport Jobs Match Candidate Database”) when applying for a job or by signing up and creating a profile.
6. The job application service (the “Job Application Service”) is the service provided by us which allows employers and recruiters to place their advertisements on the Stockport Jobs Match Website and candidates to apply for those jobs either by:
a. making a job application directly through the Stockport Jobs Match Website;
b. being re-directed to a third party’s website to apply through that website;
7. The Jobs Match service (the “Jobs Match Service”) is the service provided by us through which we will, on behalf of the recruiter or employer, contact suitable candidates (who have agreed to such contact) with details of an advertisement placed by the recruiter on the Stockport Jobs Match Website.
8. The Job Alert Service (the “Job Alert Service”) is the service provided by us which allows you to select your preferred job criteria and then receive emails containing details of jobs that fulfill your criteria.
9. To the extent that the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and/or the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003 apply to any of the Services, if at all, Grassroots Recruitment Limited acts in the capacity of an employment agency to help you find the type of work you are looking for. Grassroots does not effect introductions between recruiters and candidates (or vice versa), and nor does it supply candidates to recruiters. You will not be charged for using the Services.
10. To the extent that you wish us to share your information and CV with recruiters (either through the CV Database Service or the Job Application Service) you consent to our sharing your CV, together with any additional information you provide to us, with the recruiters who use the Jobs Website. This means that you give us:
a. a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence of any rights, including intellectual property rights, in your CV and any additional information you provide to us on the Jobs Website, to share or otherwise use such CV and additional information as we reasonably require to fulfil the services we provide on the Jobs Website; and
b. the right to grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide sub-licence of any rights, including intellectual property rights, in your CV and any additional information you provide to us on the Jobs Website, to recruiters for their recruitment related activities.
Your right to cancel
11. We will retain a copy of your CV and any additional information you provide to us in accordance with paragraphs 10 and 11 or until you ask us to delete it in accordance with paragraphs 12 and 13 below.
Deletion of your CV
12. Where you request that we delete your details and/ or CV we will not retain a copy of it on our database and it will not be made available to recruiters. Please note however we are not able to control the storage of your details and/ or CVs by recruiters.
13. If you wish to remove your CV at any time then please contact us.
Problems with the Stockport Jobs Match Website
14. If you experience any problems with the Stockport Jobs Match Website or wish to make a complaint about the Website, any of the Services available on the Website or any recruiters who you feel are abusing the service we provide then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Grassroots is concerned for the privacy of visitors to its web sites. The protection of your personal information is extremely important to us. However, please remember that the security of information transmitted over the Internet cannot be assured.
These terms and conditions for the Stockport Jobs Match Website are up-to-date as of 24th March 2020.